The Recreation Department is actively taking precautions in preventing the spread of Covid-19. All large and small group programs have been replaced by unit hallway and one to one in room activities throughout the day.
The following activities are provided by the Recreation staff for the month of August:
Strolling Guitar/Ukulele/Piano Music
- Roving Coffee Cart
- Traveling Bingo
- 1:1 Art Workshop: Friendship Bracelets in honor of National Friendship Day!
- Ice Cream Sundae Cart!
- Media Cart Visits
- 1:1 Morning Exercises
- Happy Hour Cart!
- Traveling Pokeno
- 1:1 Craft Cart
- Pen Pal Program
- Watermelon Snack Cart in honor of National Watermelon Day!
- 1:1 Art Workshop: Nature’s Wind chime
- Traveling Trivia
- Finish the Lyric/Name that Tune
- Evening Guitar Music
- Weekly Activity Packets (ie. word games, crossword puzzles, coloring pages, etc).
- Summer Snack Wagon
- Music Appreciation: Louie Armstrong Musical Tribute w/ Adam in honor of his birth anniversary
- 1:1 Art Workshop: Nature’s Picture Frame
- Music Appreciation: Musical Tribute to Michael Jackson w/ Sean Mullady in honor of his birth anniversary
- Netflix movies played daily
- And more!
Shabbat Services streamed every Friday on Channel #6 at 9AM
Christian Worship Service streamed every Thursday on Channel #6 at 2PM
Catholic Mass streamed every Sunday on Channel #6 at 9AM
*Tune in to CH#6 at 4PM daily for Updates on Facility Covid-19 Cases*