The Recreation Department is actively taking precautions in preventing the spread of Covid-19. All large and small group programs have been replaced by unit hallway and one to one in room activities throughout the day.
The following activities are provided by the Recreation staff for the month of July:
July is National Ice Cream Month! Residents will enjoy a special ice cream treat every week in July including patriotic ice pops, ice cream shakes, ice cream sundae’s, banana splits and root beer floats!!!
- Strolling Guitar/Ukulele/Piano Music
- Roving Coffee Cart
- 1:1 Tie-Dyed Handkerchiefs!
- Ice Cream treat served every week in July!
- Patriotic Crafts
- Media Cart Visits
- 1:1 Rise & Shine Exercises
- Patriotic Hallway Bingo
- Traveling Pokeno
- 1:1 Craft Cart
- Pen Pal Program
- Beatles Tribute w/ Adam
- 1:1 Songwriting
- 4th of July Patriotic Sing-A-Long w/ Sean Mullady & Red, White & Blue ice pops!
- Finish the Lyric/Name that Tune
- Evening Guitar Music
- Weekly Activity Packets (ie. word games, crossword puzzles, coloring pages, etc).
- Summer Snack Wagon
- 1:1 Summer Writing Workshop
- 1:1 Origami Sculptures!
- Mirror, Mirror Art Project
- And more!
Shabbat Services streamed every Friday on Channel #6 at 9AM
Christian Worship Service streamed every Thursday on Channel #6 at 2PM
Catholic Mass streamed every Sunday on Channel #6 at 9AM
*Tune in to CH#6 at 4PM daily for Updates on Facility Covid-19 Cases*