Vendors are located in the 3rd FL Hallway for your holiday shopping needs!
May 3rd – AVON
May 5th – Saul’s Jewelry
May 10th, 18th – Mary Kay & Paparazzi Accessories
May 20th – The Sock Man
May 24th – Scentual Scents
- Join us for a fun afternoon creating your very own Kentucky Derby hat! Melissa will provide a background on the various style hats of the Kentucky Derby, then you will have the chance to decorate one for yourself on Wednesday, May 1st at 2:30pm in the 3rd FL DR!
- On Thursday, May 2nd, join us for Cooking with Kim: Derby Pie at 2:30pm in the 3rd FL DR! Don’t forget to wear your Derby hats!
- The Ahmadiyya Women’s Association will be here on Saturday, May 4th at 2:30pm in the 3rd FL DR with a special project for the spring!
- Join us on Sunday, May 5th for a Visit w/ Temple Sainai and a craft project for the spring at 10:15am in the 3rd FL DR!
- We welcome The Growing Tree for their Annual Mother’s Day visit on Monday, May 6th at 10:15am in the 3rd FL DR!
- Join us for Zumba w/ Filomena on Tuesday, May 7th and 21st at 2:30pm in the 3rd FL DR!
- Catholic Mass will be held on Wednesday, May 8th & May 22nd w/ Fr. Valentine at 10:15am in the 3rd FL DR.
- Bring out your creative side in this Mixed Media Art Workshop program w/ Lauren on Thursday, May 9th at 2:30pm in the 3rd FL DR.
- Celebrate Mother’s Day with Country Music singer Jan Slow at 2:30pm in the 3rd FL DR. A special treat will be served.
- Celebrate National Skilled Nursing Care Week May 12th – 18th with many exciting programs lined up in keeping with the theme: Living Soulfully! Join us on Monday, May 13th for Cooking w/ Lauren: Fruit Salad at 10:00am in the Recreation Room!
- Join fitness instructor Adrienne for Yoga & Mindfulness at 2:30pm in the 3rd FL DR. Adrienne will talk about the benefits of Yoga and lead the group in this relaxing form of exercise.
- On May 15th join us for Encouraging Words for the Mind and Soul at 10:15am in the 2nd FL DR.
- On May 16th, join Melissa for a spiritual Art Workshop: Calming Mandala’s at 2:30pm in the 3rd FL DR.
- Join Shira for Music that Inspires the Soul on Friday, May 17th at 2:30pm in the 3rd FL DR!
- In keeping with our theme, living soulfully, join us for a small exercise group Stretching for Seniors on Saturday, May 18th at 10:30am.
- Our next Art w/ Roslyn HS Seniors will be held on Sunday, May 19th at 10:00am in the 3rd FL DR. Join us for a special project for the spring!
- On Monday, May 20th, join us for a spring concert with Harbor Hill Elementary School at 10:15am in the 3rd FL DR!
- Celebrate May birthdays at our monthly Birthday Celebration w/ Music by Jaques LasBas at 2:30pm in the 3rd FL DR! Ice cream will be served.
- Our next 70 + Under Lunch Bunch will meet on Wednesday, May 22nd at 12:00pm in the Recreation Room. LTC residents age 70 and under are invited to attend.
- Join us for an afternoon of Piano Music w/ Joe Pace on May 22nd at 2:30pm in the 3rd FL DR.
- Tai Chi w/ Master Ali will be held on Thursday, May 23rd at 10:00am in the 3rd FL DR.
- Our next Food for Thought, Laundry & Resident Council meeting will be held on May 23rd at 2:30pm in the 3rd FL DR followed by Word Challenge at 3:00pm.
- Treat yourself to a Massage by Tender Touch Massages w/ Wendy on Friday, May 24th from 1-4pm in the Recreation Room. Massages cost $15 for 15 minutes.
- Celebrate Memorial Day w/ Live Entertainment by Sean Mullady at 2:30pm in the 3rd FL DR! A special treat will be served!
- Archangel Michael Greek Orthodox Church visits will be held on Wednesday, May 29th at 10:00am in the Recreation Room.
- Our next trip into the community will be on Thursday, May 30th to the Emily Lowe Gallery at Hofstra Art Museum at 10:00am. A box lunch will be provided.
- Residents will meet on Friday, May 31st for Theater Group at 2:30pm in the Recreation Room. If you are interested in joining, please see Jennifer Patten.