The Recreation Department is actively taking precautions in preventing the spread of Covid-19. All large and small group programs have been replaced by unit hallway and one to one in room activities throughout the day.
The following activities are provided by the Recreation staff for the month of May:
- Strolling Guitar/Ukulele Music
- Roving Coffee Cart
- Ice Cream Sundae Cart
- Media Cart Visits
- Word Game Challenge
- 1:1 Exercises
- Traveling Bingo
- 1:1 Roving Craft Cart
- 1:1 Songwriting
- Finish the Lyric/Name that Tune
- Weekly Activity Packets
- Spring Snack Carts
- 1:1 Letter Writing
- 1:1 Patriotic Crafts/Cinco de Mayo Craft
- Daily activities for National Skilled Nursing Care Week
- Traveling Trivia
- Mother’s Day music, flowers and cards
- “Thank you” project for National Nurse’s Week
- And more!
Shabbat prayer packets are offered every Friday.
Catholic Mass is streamed every Sunday at 9 AM on channel 6.